The Aston Team Performance Toolkit
116 tried and tested team performance activities
The Toolkit is organised into the 18 team dimensions that research has shown to be most predictive of team effectiveness. For each dimension there are a range of team activities. These are organised by component.
Each activity can be used on its own, for example during a team meeting, or in combination with other related activities to form a longer team development session. Suggestions for activity combinations are provided in the guidance notes for each activity.
Each team activity provides:
- full briefing notes for the facilitator
- facilitator tips – from people who have used the activity
- presentation materials
- participant materials
Each dimension also provides theory and research evidence relating specifically to this aspect of team working with full references and recommendations for further reading. You will also have access to all participant materials and presentations in electronic format – enabling you to tailor materials for your specific needs and to print as many copies as you need for your use with teams in your organisation.
Using the Toolkit
When you become a licensed user of the Aston Team Performance Toolkit you will be entitled to use the materials with as many teams as you wish within your organisation
- There is no time limit to your license
- We will provide you with up-dates to the Toolkit materials in electronic format as they are released and free of charge.
- £495 – this includes access to all electronic format Toolkit materials and the four-part ATPT Binder Set
- All costs are exclusive of VAT
- Carriage is included within mainland Britain and will be charged at cost to all other destinations.